Monday, September 3, 2007

KANYE WEST - GRADUATION DIRTY VERSION




This is actually my first post ever, because I don't consider the drunken test post last night an actual post; actually I just happened to have that q-tip album on my desktop i dont even really like it.... anyways i'm a "long time downloader, first time poster" fed up with the bullshit in hip hop. I don't even know what i'm saying i guess i just want to share some good real music. Here is the new Kanye West album go buy it if you like it I give it 7/10

Track listing:

01 - Good Morning
02 - Champion
03 - Stronger (Feat. Daft Punk)
04 - I Wonder
05 - Good Life (Feat. T-Pain)

06 - Cant Tell Me Nothing
07 - Barry Bonds (Feat. Lil Wayne)
08 - Drunk And Hot Girls (Feat. Mos Def)
09 - Flash Lights (Feat. Dwele)
10 - Everything I Am (Feat. DJ Premier)
11 - The Glory
12 - Homecoming (Feat. Chris Martin)
13 - Big Brother
14 - Bittersweet (Feat. John Mayer)
15 - Can't Tell Me Nothing RMX (Feat. Young Jeezy)




No comments: